How we do it
Resiport invites the very best Software Outsourcing Providers, Web-Agencies, Advisors, Interim Managers, and Cultural Coaches worldwide, to sign-up and become part of the Resiport service.
Either we approach these actors directly, or they apply for an invite online.
Resiport is a subscription based service, i.e. no commission or referral fees!
Request For Information (RFI)
Resiport requests the invited actor to fill in an online company profile.
The Company Profile contain more than 100 specific parameters (DNA)
The average time to complete a DNA profile is between 2 and 5 hours.
The level of information equals a typical RFI/RFP
Resiport guides the actor to obtain the most accurate and transparent DNA profile
Audit and Certification
Each of the completed company profiles is audited by Resiport.
The audit includes:
- Verification of company registration in public registers
- Verification of parameter
At this stage, Resiport excludes 10% in average of all applicants from the platform for non-compliance with the Resiport Terms & Conditions.
At the sole discretion of Resiport the audit can be concluded with a certification.
Clients have two options to find a 100% matching partner using Resiport
- By using Resiport’s FREE on-demand matchmaking engine the Client gets access to a subset of the Resiport database. This option is typically used either to get the feeling of the Resiport service level, or by Clients that just need sufficient data in order to approach a Service Provider, e.g. small project.
- By using Resiport’s Premium matchmaking services the Client is offered an interview with an Executive Advisor. During one or more interviews Resiport makes sure that a complete Strategy including Priorities and weight of chosen parameters are captured. The level of information gathered during the interview is typically on the same level as used for an RFP. The Executive Advisor make a complete Match on all parameters agreed upon and deliver a Report to the Client with typically 1 – 10 matching Service Providers.
For Premium services please contact Resiport via this contact form.
At this stage, the Client has all information to conclude a pre-selection of a Service Provider using own resources, or the option to make use of Resiport’s value adding Advisory Services.
Request For Proposal, RFP (optional)
The Client can optionally choose one or more value-adding services in the pre-selection phase.
Per need basis, Resiport is typically offering the client to coordinate and conduct an RFP process. The advantages are:
- The Client receives advice on how to generate an RFP document using best practices,
- Resiport ensures that all parties sign an NDA
- Resiport ensures that the Client and all service providers get exactly the same high level of service during the process, e.g. forwarding of RFP document in a timely manner, answering all questions from the Service Providers, collecting and pre-viewing all RFP Responses.
- The Client receives a complete scorecard on each Service Provider based on the previous matchmaking and the responses to the RFP. The Score is based on Priority and weight
The result is typically a short-list of 1 – 3 Service Providers
Depending on the process strategy a Best and Final Offer (BAFO) process can optionally be added to the Resiport service offering.
Due Diligence (Optional)
The final step in a pre-selection should by using best practices be concluded with a Due Diligence on-site at the Service Provider(s).
Resiport offers the Client a value added optional service to:
- Conduct a complete Due Diligence
- Accompany the Client and act as an Advisor before, during and after.
The result is a level of information needed to sign a contract
This could be your partner
We have selected a few software outsourcing providers to showcase the level of transparency available through the Resiport service.
We have prepared a fact sheet for you to print out.
See the unprecedented number of quality search & selection parameters we make available to you on each and every of the IT outsourcing providers. Get a feeling of the unlimited possibilities we provide in order for you to find a 100% matching partner.
Get convinced by example that our on-line method also works for you.
Resiport is a Nordics-based Research & Advisory company founded in 2014.
Resiport solves a major problem in the software outsourcing industry by enabling Clients to find the best software outsourcing service provider(s) worldwide for long-term partnership(s) based on vetted and unbiased facts as a 100% independent entity.
Clients access the Resiport data via an on-demand matchmaking engine where all priorities are entered according to individual needs and outsourcing strategy. The search pattern is by default optimized to comply with best practices, but Resiport does by no means add bias to the process with biased ranking algorithms, magic quadrants or sponsored ranking results.
The Resiport business model is on-demand and subscription based in order to ensure clients 100% independent advisory, i.e. Clients avoid hidden expenses like 15-25% commission fees, referral fees or sponsored rankings.
Service Providers can apply to join the Resiport platform free of charge by providing transparent quality data equal to or higher than the usual standard for an RFI process.